of each month
Click links to the left for information on upcoming Meetings, Programs and Events
Purpose and Goals of the Guild
* to promote and perpetuate the art of quilting
* to educate all persons interested in preserving, continuing, and advancing
* to encourage a high standard of design and technique in all forms of quilting
* to encourage community outreach by sponsoring quilting workshops and classes
*to support local area charities by donating
projects created by our membership throughout the year!
Click to get to our Facebook page!
We love new members...
Come and visit
one of our
Starmount Presbyterian Church
3501 West Market Street, Greensboro, NC 27403
2nd Thursday of each month
Special Start Time for our Holiday Dinner
Doors open at 6pm
We eat at 6:30pm
Our next meeting is:
Thursday, December 14, 2017
The December meeting we will gather for our Holiday Dinner! Please bring a covered dish to share. You'll also need to bring your serving utensil.
DON'T FORGET TO BRING:
* Raffle Ticket stubs and money - The winner's name will be drawn at the meeting!!!
* A Fat Quarter to exchange
* All the Quilter's Cash (aka Funny Money) you have earned this year for our AUCTION! Be ready for fun!
* Drawing for our "Butterflies & Blossoms" raffle quilt is December 14th at our guild meeting. Tickets are still available for purchase from our guild members. See the "Quilt Show" tab for a picture and more information on the quilt.
Guild Members: Be sure to turn in your raffle ticket stubs and money at the December meeting. If you will not be able to attend, please be sure to get your stubs and money to Debbie Walsh or send with another guild member who will be there! Thank you!!!
SPECIAL NEED FOR VOLUNTEERS:
It is that time of year when we must plan for our new year in the guild! We need a few members willing to step up and commit to be a guiding force for our fantastic and gifted guild. Some members have already volunteered for positions. We need ALL members to step forward and fill positions.
Please consider volunteering to help our guild continue into 2018. You do not have to do it alone. You and a friend can volunteer to be co-chairs of any position. You also can consult any guild member who has held that position in the past for advise and assistance.
Please contact Mary Jo Wimberly as soon as possible to discuss this special need. We will be voting on the 2018 Board at out December meeting. Per our Bylaws, specific positions MUST be filled for our guild to be able to continue.